Please fill out the following information. Please also attach photos of the affected area(s) on your product, the printed logo or warning on your product, and your receipt or order confirmation.
The durable and beautiful vinyl coating may show occasional drips and gentle shadings in the finish. These should not be regarded as defects. They are the characteristic of the tough outer surface which gives this product its beauty, protective finish, and long-lasting durability. We have a few recommendations to enhance the life and beauty of this long-lasting product:
- CLEAN WITH MILD SOAP & WATER
- FOR LONGER LIFE OF PRODUCT, STORE FLAT & DRY
- DO NOT EXPOSE TO EXTREME TEMPERATURES
- DO NOT PLACE ANYTHING ON TOP OF FLOAT WHEN NOT IN USE
- STAINS MAY BE REMOVED WITH MILD SOLUTION OF CHLORINE
- USE A MARINE/RECREATION MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER THAT WORKS ON VINYL AT BEGINNING AND END OF SEASON
- WHEN NOT IN USE REMOVE PRODUCT FROM WATER
Your product is made from a closed-cell foam which prevents water logging and absorption, therefore, any tears, cuts, or nicks will not affect the buoyancy or performance of this unique product. This is normal wear and tear and is not part of any store or factory guarantee. It is not grounds for replacement. Mildew is an environmental problem and is not covered under this warranty.