- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number or “RMA” number assigned by TRC Recreation, LP. No merchandise will be accepted for credit on account or replacement without prior authorization from TRC Recreation, LP.
- To obtain an “RMA” number you must provide a proof of purchase, detailed description of issue which may include requests for photographs, contact information and etc…
- Dealers, distributors and sales representatives are not authorized to make adjustments or handle returns. All returns must be returned to the factory “freight prepaid” for inspection and warranty consideration unless approval has been given otherwise. Warranty consideration for manufacturing defects is given to end users on all products within one year from date of purchase except Sof-Flops which have no warranty. Proof of purchase must accompany all returns.
- A 15% restocking fee will be assessed as chargeback to dealers and distributors for all returned merchandise, including drop ship orders that allow buyer’s remorse policies, refused deliveries and changes of heart unless otherwise stated in vendor agreement.
- All warranties are only valid if filed by the end user and are limited to one replacement per original purchase and can only be redeemed by the original purchaser.
TRC Recreation, LP reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who, in the sole discretion of TRC, abused the products and/or our warranty policy. Commercial use and salt water use voids any written or implied warranty. “BLEMS” and second quality TRC Recreation, LP products are NOT covered under any written or implied warranty.